Suggested Use: 1 tsp daily with or between meals. (28 servings)
What Is It?
B-Complex Liquid combines B1, B2, B3, B5, B6 and B12, in a convenient great-tasting liquid form, free of artificial flavors and sweeteners.*
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine HCl), processing carbohydrates, fat, and protein via it’s coenzyme form of thiamine pyrophosphate (TPP). Vitamin B1 is required to form adenosine triphosphate (ATP), the key source of energy for the body. Thiamine also promotes neural health.*
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin 5′ phosphate), metabolizing nutrients and participating in electron transport to form ATP. Riboflavin is an integral part of fatty acid catabolism and helps activate vitamin B6.*
- Vitamin B3 (niacinamide), supporting cardiovascular health by mediating healthy lipid and carbohydrate metabolism.*
- Vitamin B5 (calcium pantothenate), supporting cardiovascular health. Pantothenic acid is vital in the healthy production, transportation, and breakdown of lipids. Furthermore, this B vitamin promotes the production of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine.*
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCl), supporting amino acid metabolism, nervous system health, and neurotransmitter (i.e. GABA and serotonin) synthesis, which studies have reported may help promote menstrual comfort. Furthermore, pyridoxine supports healthy red blood cells by participating in hemoglobin synthesis and some studies indicate it supports wrist nerve comfort.*
- Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin), supporting healthy nerve cell activity and DNA replication. Vitamin B12 is a vital component of the methionine synthase pathway, which supports healthy homocysteine metabolism and S-adenosylmethionine (SAMe) production.*Uses For B-Complex Liquid
These B vitamins play important roles in nearly all of the physiological systems in the body. Some of the key supportive roles include the maintenance of muscle tone in the GI tract, the functioning of the nervous system, and the integrity of skin, hair, and the liver. Furthermore, these compounds are essential for hemoglobin formation, nerve impulse transmissions, mood, hormone synthesis, and energy metabolism.*
What Is The Source?
Pure Encapsulations B-Complex liquid contains: Vitamin B6 (thiamine HCl): synthetic Vitamin B2 (riboflavin 5′ phosphate): corn dextrose fermentation Niacinamide: synthetic Vitamin B5 (calcium pantothenate): synthetic Vitamin B6 (pyridoxal HCl): synthetic Vitamin B12 (formulated with methylcobalamin): corn dextrose fermentation Glycerin is derived from coconut, palm and palm kernel oil. Citric acid is derived from corn dextrose fermentation.
Are There Any Potential Side Effects Or Precautions?
At this time, there are no known side effects or precautions. If pregnant or lactating, consult your physician before taking this product.
Are There Any Potential Drug Interactions?
At this time, there are no known adverse reactions when taken in conjunction with medications. Consult your physician for more information.