— WHAT’S INSIDE —
Full-Spectrum CBD + VESIsorb®
PURE Prescriptions CBD products provide broad-spectrum support from 10+ phytocannabinoids, including CBD, beta-caryophyllene (BCP), and other terpenes in small, easy-to-swallow softgels. All CBD products stand apart from other CBD products by using a patented VESIsorb® lipid-based delivery system, which increases the bioavailability of a bioactive that is fat-soluble or has poor water solubility to enhance absorption and increase CBD plasma levels.
Recovery CBD supports pain relief, anxiety, stress, appetite, better sleep and more. We bring together the best of two elements – U.S.A farm-grown hemp and patented Swiss precision formulations – that deliver clinically-proven results.
Pure Prescriptions stands apart by adding in the active ingredient of turmeric, Curcumin. Modern research has identified Curcumin to exert a wide range of health benefits such as increased wound healing, antioxidant properties, enhances important detoxification enzymes, supports heart and circulatory Health and powerful anti-inflammatory actions.
Vitamin D, also known as the ‘Sunshine Vitamin’ is a fat-soluble vitamin that has long been known to help the body absorb and retain calcium and phosphorus; both are critical for building bone. Also, laboratory studies show that vitamin D supports the Immune System and helps reduce inflammation, making it the perfect addition to aid in athletic recovery.
A BETTER CBD PRODUCT POWERED BY VESISORB®
Recovery CBD is a doctor-formulated natural product combining four science-backed and synergistic ingredients (12mg CBD, 40mg Curcumin, 6mg BCP, 200 IU Vitamin D3) for optimal recovery and healthy inflammatory response. This product utilizes the VESIsorb® delivery system for dramatically improved efficacy of these key ingredients, ensuring that you receive the maximum health and wellness benefits.
What Makes This CBD Product Better Than Other CBD Products?
All Pure Prescriptions CBD Products Feature VESIsorb®. VESIsorb® is the leading delivery system innovation for dramatically improving the bioavailability of poorly absorbed ingredients. Since 2007, over 200 million consumers in all six major continents have safely and effectively used a VESIsorb® formula.
Results of a Human Pharmacokinetic Study Show Greater Absorption
Compared to a standard MCT oil formulation, a single 25 mg dose of CBD in the VESIsorb® delivery system:
✔ Significantly enhances bioavailability
✔ Absorbs into the bloodstream 3X faster
✔ Increases peak plasma level 4X
Recovery CBD Features The Proven Health Benefits of Curcumin
Curcumin, a yellow polyphenolic pigment from the Curcuma longa L. (turmeric) rhizome, has been used for centuries for culinary and food coloring purposes, and as an ingredient for various medicinal preparations, widely used in Ayurveda and Chinese medicine. In recent decades, their biological activities have been extensively studied.
Curcumin has been shown to have many positive health benefits with the most well known of them all being its anti-inflammatory properties, making Curcumin the perfect companion to our CBD product. Get Relief & Recovery with Recovery CBD.
What Else Makes Your Products So Good?
- THC-free — non- detectable and every batch tested
- Solvent-free, clean C02 extraction
- Colloidal delivery systems for enhanced bioavailability
- 100% US-sourced, field-grown agricultural hemp
- What is the legal status of CBD Products?Recovery CBD is produced with the highest purity Cannabidiol (CBD) extracted from industrial hemp. Products derived from industrial hemp are legal to buy and sell in the United States as long as they meet the federal and state regulatory guidelines, which include having THC levels at 0.3% or less. Recovery CBD exceeds these requirements with proper third party, independent lab testing for every batch.
- Who are the formulators behind Recovery CBD?Recovery CBD are created and manufactured by a multidisciplinary group of medical professionals, pharmacists, and natural product industry leaders with the mission to deliver the safest and most effective hemp product to health conscious consumers around the world. Each ingredient in Recovery CBD is subject to rigorous quality control guidelines and represents the highest quality substance of its kind.
- Where does Recovery CBD come from?Pure Prescriptions utilizes sungrown hemp plants from experienced cultivars with more than five generations of farming expertise and GAP (Good Agricultural Practices) certification. Our farming partners have been rigorously reviewed and approved by a multidisciplinary team of product formulators, researchers and medical professionals. Grown in some of the richest soil in the United States, every batch of hemp biomass undergoes the strictest testing protocol to ensure product purity and consumer safety.
- What are the active ingredients found in Recovery CBD?Each soft gel capsule is loaded with 12mg of Cannabidiol (CBD), 40mg of Curcumin from Turmeric, 6mg of Beta-Caryophyllene (BCP), and 200 IU of Vitamin D3. This formulation is powered by the VESIsorb® delivery system for optimized bioavailability and absorption. While we process the purest hemp oil extract, there are trace amounts of other phytocannabinoids and terpenes that naturally occur in the plant, although we remove the THC to ensure a safe product that meets all state and federal regulatory standards.
- What is Cannabidiol (CBD)?CBD is a phytocannabinoid found in industrial hemp plants. It has been studied for a range of health benefits and is capable of affecting nearly every internal system via the endocannabinoid system (ECS).
- What is the Endocannabinoid System (ECS)?In the 1990s, scientists discovered the Endocannabinoid System (ECS), a series of receptors in the human body with regulatory functions that keep our internal systems in harmony (also known as “peak homeostasis”). When the ECS is balanced, the receptors support the body’s natural responses to stress, anxiety, memory, appetite, sleep, and pain signaling.
- What is VESIsorb®?VESIsorb® is the leading delivery system innovation for dramatically improving the bioavailability of poorly absorbed ingredients, like cannabinoids. Since 2005, the advancement and superiority of this colloidal droplet delivery system have consistently been demonstrated in well-designed pilot and peer-reviewed published pharmacokinetic absorption and bioavailability studies.
- How do we know that Recovery CBD is safe?Recovery CBD is rigorously tested, from each individual ingredient to the finished product. Each step of our manufacturing process is tested by an independent, third-party ISO17025 laboratory to ensure the highest levels of safety and purity. With a heightened focus on CBD safety, Everyday Recovery uses a proprietary CBD extract from hemp that has been tested for stability, toxicity, and product performance (pharmacokinetics).
- Do you have a Certificate of Analysis or COA for Recovery CBD®?
Yes, you can view the COA for Recovery CBD® Here. A COA is a verified document that provides details about the testing lab, the brand and product question, along with the potency of the ingredients the product contains. In the case of hemp, CBD and cannabis, the ingredients refer to cannabinoids like THC, CBD, CBG and CBN.The COA is vital for consumers to determine whether or not the product is free from harmful contaminants such as heavy metals, pesticides, molds and bacteria. USDA and State guidelines require that all products be tested. If there is no COA available do not consume or buy the product. SEE All of Our COA’s Here.