Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement take: 4 – 11 years old: 1 tablet, twice daily Over 12 years old: 1 tablet, 3 times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Supporting Behavior, Social Skills, and Sleep*
focus provides critical methylation nutrients that help improve children’s behavior and social interaction.* Methyl groups are tiny chemicals needed to run countless cellular processes throughout the body. Healthy methylation activity is especially important for children’s mood, brain function, healthy blood cells, detoxification, and DNA information.
• Dimethylglycine (DMG) supports behavior, eye contact, interactions with friends and family members, verbal skills, mental alertness, and brain function. It also may boost energy and enthusiasm. It’s a precursor to many amino acids and brain chemicals involved in your child’s mental health and happiness.*
• Betaine (trimethylglycine) encourages calm behavior and more peaceful interactions with other children and family. What’s more, betaine helps the body better use amino acids, which are building blocks for brain chemicals needed to stay relaxed and focused.*
• Vitamin B6 is involved in healthy behavior. You’ll notice better eye contact, less involuntary movements, and more interest and participation in activities.*
• Folate and Folic Acid help the brain use the amino acids it needs to function in a calm, stable manner.*
• Vitamin B12 helps your little one get a good night’s rest.*
DMG, betaine, vitamin B6, folate, and vitamin B12 work together to optimize your child’s methylation pathways.
Stay Calm Under Stress*
Magnesium supports a calm mood when confronted with unexpected occurrences and everyday stressful situations. DMG helps your child cope with stress.*Improve Mental Focus* Vitamin B12 boosts production of the brain chemical acetylcholine, which plays an important role in memory and learning. Magnesium supports cognitive function and healthy brain activity. Plus, magnesium reduces restlessness, so your child is more likely to sit still long enough to study and learn.
Increase Restful and Restorative Sleep*
Magnesium promotes restorative sleep, which repairs the brain so it can function at its best every day. Vitamin B12 and the other methylation nutrients in focus support healthy sleep patterns.*
Strengthen the Immune System*
DMG supports immune system health and adaptation to stress. Help your child’s brain perform at its best, for a happier child and happier parents. You simply won’t find a more complete and effective kids’ behavior formula.*