Suggested Use: 2 capsules, twice per day, with a meal and at bedtime.
CogniMag offers a blend of magnesium-L-threonate and polyphenols to support cognitive function.*
• Offers magnesium in the only form that crosses the blood brain barrier*
• Optimal brain magnesium levels support cognitive function, learning ability and working memory*
• Preliminary research suggests magnesium-l-threonate may:
– Support learning ability, short and long-term memory and brain function*
– Promote synaptic plasticity and density in the regions of the hippocampus correlated with learning and memory*
• PhytoMemory polyphenol blend maintains healthy prolyl endopeptidase (PEP) activity to protect brain neuropeptides involved in learning and memory*
• Blueberry, strawberry and spinach extracts protect the central nervous system from oxidative stress and support healthy dopamine activity, GABA release, receptor function and neuronal signal transduction*
What Is The Source?
Magnesium-l-threonate is sourced from elemental ore magnesium and synthetic threonate. Wild blueberry extract is derived from Vaccinium angustifolium fruit, Orléans strawberry extract is derived from Fragaria vesca var. Orléans fruit. Spinach extract is derived from Spinacia oleracea leaves. Ascorbyl palmitate is derived from corn dextrose fermentation and palm oil.
Pure Encapsulations recommends 2 capsules, twice per day, with a meal and at bedtime.
Are There Any Potential Side Effects Or Precautions?
If pregnant or lactating, consult your physician before taking this product. In rare cases, Magtein™ magnesium-l-threonate has been associated with drowsiness or headache. Reduced dosage should minimize this effect. Discontinue use if conditions persist for more than one week. Consult your physician for more information.
Are There Any Potential Drug Interactions?
Magnesium should be taken separately from bisphosphonate medications. Caution should be taken with concurrent use of potassium-sparing diuretics. It may also be contraindicated with certain antibiotics. Consult your physician for more information.