- Men and women ages 18 and over
- Contains enhanced levels of fat-soluble vitamins, including vitamin A, 4,000 IU vitamin D, vitamin E with mixed tocopherols, and both vitamin K1 and K2
- Provides activated B vitamins, including pyridoxal-5-phosphate, riboflavin-5-phosphate, enhanced-retention thiamin derivative benfotiamine and 800 mcg of
- Metafolin® L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate (L-5-MTHF), the naturally occurring, universally metabolized form of folate
- Offers vitamin B12 in a blend of adenosylcobalamin and hydroxycobalamin
- Includes 250 mg of vitamin C
- Provides a 2:1 ratio of magnesium to calcium
- Enhanced absorption liposomal-like form of magnesium
- Offers pre-formed vitamin A for individuals with decreased conversion efficacy of carotenoids due to genetic variations in the enzyme BCMO1
- Supports healthy VDR activity with 4,000 IU vitamin D‡
- Includes 100 mg of choline to support healthy methylation and cognitive function, particularly for individuals with MTHFR or PEMT genetic variations‡v
- Supports healthy brain signaling and emotional balance with lithium and vitamin B12 as adenosylcobalamin and hydroxycobalamin‡
- Promotes cellular function with antioxidants vitamin C, ALA, and CoQ10, as well as NAC to support endogenous glutathione production‡
- Moderates healthy estrogen metabolism and cell cycle activity with DIM‡
- Promote macular health with a blend of lutein and zeaxanthin‡
PureGenomics® UltraMultivitamin is designed to support optimal health with a comprehensive profile of bioavailable vitamins, chelated minerals and antioxidants. Specifically, it includes activated B vitamins and more choline to support healthy methylation, which plays many essential roles including neurotransmission, vitamin assimilation, DNA synthesis and gene regulation.
These functions maintain cardiovascular function, cognition, emotional wellness and cellular protection. Additional cellular protection support is offered with the antioxidants alpha lipoic acid and CoQ10, as well as N-acetyl-L-cysteine to support endogenous glutathione production. Genetic variations in the SLC23A1 gene are associated with absorption of vitamin C. Folate is offered in this formula as Metafolin® 5-methyltetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF), the universally metabolized and biologically active form of folate. The genetic variations MTHFR and PEMT, critical for methylation and the formation of choline, respectively, have been associated with increased choline needs. Vitamin B12 is offered as adenosylcobalamin and hydroxycobalamin, a precursor form of vitamin B12 converted in the body to both methylcobalamin and adenosylcobalamin.
Magnesium is provided in this formula in an innovative microencapsulation form designed to enhance absorption. Magnesium and lithium may help support cognitive function and emotional balance in some individuals. Preformed vitamin A is provided along with a blend of lutein and zeaxanthin to promote macular health for individuals with genetic variations in the enzyme BCMO1, which can decrease the conversion efficacy of carotenoids into retinal by up to 69%. Enhanced-absorption diindolylmethane is also included to support healthy estrogen metabolism.‡
Warning: Not to be taken by pregnant and lactating women. If you have any health condition or are taking any medication, particularly blood thinning or psychiatric medication, consult your health professional before use. Not to be taken in conjunction with antidepressants unless advised by a health professional. Individuals with bipolar disorder and depression must be monitored closely by a health professional if taking this supplement. It is recommended that individuals taking this supplement have lithium levels and kidney function monitored regularly. Vitamin K may be contraindicated with Coumadin (Warfarin). Do not exceed the dose recommended by your health professional.
Take 3 capsules daily, with a meal.