Suggested Use: 2 heaping tablespoons 2-4 times daily in 8oz fluid (or soft food), or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Organic raw cacao is a natural source of antioxidants, iron, magnesium, and fiber.* Raw Cacao is processed at minimal temperatures to preserve these naturally occurring nutrients.* The cacao in our whey powder is sustainably produced under fair trade labor practices.
Peanut Butter Whey Smoothie
Add to Blender in the following order :
1/2 cup crushed ice
Fill water up to level of ice
1/4 cup organic vanilla greek yogurt
1-2 scoops Whey Protein Powder (any flavor)
1 tbsp. Peanut Butter
1/4 cup ice
Fill water to level of ice
Add blueberries, mango, strawberries, or other fruit (optional)
Blend until smooth.
No-Bake Protein Squares
1 1/2 cup rolled oats
2 scoops (2 heaping tbsp) Vital
Nutrients Whey Protein with Organic Raw Cacao
2 tbsp ground flax seeds
1 cup Vital Nutrients Whey Protein with Natural Vanilla Flavor
1/4 cup almond butter, cashew butter, or peanut butter
1/2 cup water
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup dried cranberries, raisins, or other dried fruit
1. Lightly spray an 8 inch square pan with cooking spray
2. In a large bowl mix oats, whey powders, and ground flax seeds
3. In a separate bowl, whisk together nut butter with water and vanilla extract
4. Stir nut butter mixture into dry mixture
5. Fold in dried fruit
6. Using wet hands or a spatula, spread the mixture into the prepared 8 inch pan
7. Freeze for 1 hour (or refrigerate overnight) until mixture is firm enough to cut.
Cut into 2” x 2” squares. Makes 16 Squares.
Chocolate Cherry Whey Protein Smoothie
1/2 frozen banana
1/4 cup frozen cherries
2 scoops (2 heaping tbsp) Vital Nutrients Whey Powder with Organic Raw Cacao
1 cup Organic Milk, Non-Dairy Milk, or Coconut Water
Blend all ingredients on your blender’s highest setting. Makes 1 Smoothie.