Suggested Use: Pure Encapsulations recommends 1-2 Caplique® Capsules per day, with or between meals.
VESIsorb® Resveratrol offers a unique self-assembling nano-colloid system to enhance resveratrol absorption.*
Enhanced Absorption Patented VESIsorb® Delivery System
• Developed by Vesifact, a Switzerland-based company dedicated to innovative technology and research
• Patented, lipid-based delivery system increases bio availability of a bioactive that is fat soluble or that has poor water solubility
• Self-assembling colloidal system forms evenly dispersed fluid droplets upon contact with water in the GI tract, each with a mean diameter of less than 100 nanometers and with the bioactive at its core
• These nanosize water-soluble droplets or micelles allow the bioactive to cross the water layer of the GI tract for absorption
• Provides extended release of the bioactive over time Uses for VESIsorb® Resveratrol Overall Health: Research suggests resveratrol offers support for cellular function, inflammatory balance, cardiovascular and neurocognitive health, metabolic function and antioxidant defenses. This protection may be due, at least in part, to its roles as an antioxidant and in maintaining healthy gene expression.*
Cardiometabolic Support: Resveratrol promotes cardiovascular health, helping to maintain healthy platelet function and arachidonic acid metabolism. It also helps to maintain healthy cyclooxygenase and lipoxygenaseenzyme activity. In a recent 30-day randomized double-blind crossover trial, 150 mg resVida® resveratrol supported cardiometabolic health. Resveratrol supplementation promoted AMPK, SIRT1 and PGC-1α protein levels indicating support for mitochondrial function, as well as promoted healthy inflammatory balance, blood flow, adipose tissue lipolysis and hepatic lipid content.*
What Is The Source?
resVida® resveratrol is synthetic.
Pure Encapsulations recommends 1-2 Caplique® Capsules per day, with or between meals.
Are There Any Potential Side Effects Or Precautions?
If pregnant or lactating, consult your physician before taking this product. It is recommended to use resveratrol cautiously in patients with hormonal disorders and those using estrogen therapy, as resveratrol may act as either an estrogen agonist or estrogen antagonist. Consult your physician for more information.
Are There Any Potential Drug Interactions?
Resveratrol may be contraindicated with blood thinning medications. Consult your physician for more information.