Suggested Use: 2-4 capsules daily, with meals. Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women.
What Is It?
Advanced antioxidant and adaptogenic cellular health formula designed to maintain healthy cell function and protect healthy tissue.*
Uses For PureCell
Cellular Health: PureCell offers advanced antioxidant and adaptogenic support for maintaining cell health and protecting healthy tissue. Vitamin and mineral antioxidants promote healthy cell function and cell longevity, as indicated in numerous trials involving over 8,500 individuals. Adaptogens are important for physiological and cellular homeostasis and have positive effects on immune function, the body’s natural inflammatory response, and oxidative stress.*
This product is designed to:
• Offer intracellular as well as extracellular antioxidant protection with alpha lipoic acid*
• Target superoxide anion, hydrogen peroxide and hydroxyl radicals with coenzyme Q10, maintaining the integrity of cellular membranes*
• Replenish glutathione, scavenge free radicals, and promote liver function with N-acetyl-cysteine and selenium*
• Maintain healthy angiogenesis balance and cellular growth and differentiation with vitamin D and green tea*
• Support healthy cyclooxygenase enzyme activity for a healthy inflammatory response with curcumin*
• Support macrophage, natural killer (NK) cell and T-cell activity with astragalus*
• Promote healthy cell signaling and gene expression at the cellular level while encouraging overall energy and vitality with ashwagandha and Panax ginseng*
What Is The Source?
Vitamin D3 is derived from lanolin. Coenzyme Q10 is derived from fermentation. Alpha lipoic acid and N-acetyl-l-cysteine (NAC) are synthetic. Ashwagandha extract is derived from Withania somnifera root and standardized to contain 2.5% withanolides. Turmeric extract is derived from Curcuma longa root and standardized to contain 95% curcuminoids. Panax ginseng extract is derived from the root and standardized to contain 27% ginsenosides. Decaffeinated green tea is derived from Camellia sinensis leaves and standardized to contain 70% epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG). Astragalus membranaceus extract is derived from the root. Ascorbyl palmitate is derived from corn dextrose fermentation and palm oil. Hypo-allergenic plant fiber is derived from pine cellulose.
Pure Encapsulations recommends 2-4 capsules daily, with meals.
Are There Any Potential Side Effects Or Precautions?
Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women. Some ingredients have been associated with GI upset, including nausea, vomiting, abdominal bloating and pain, dyspepsia, flatulence, and diarrhea. Panax ginseng has been associated with insomnia. In rare cases, there have been reports of ginseng causing mastalgia, irregular menses, tachycardia, headaches, mania, blood pressure changes, edema or pruritus. Alpha lipoic acid has been associated with skin rash. Consult your physician for more information. Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women. Take with food. If you have liver problems, any other health condition, or are taking any medication, consult your health care practitioner before use.
Are There Any Potential Drug Interactions?
PureCell is contra-indicated with blood thinning medications. Panax ginseng may be contra-indicated with immunosuppressants. Ashwagandha may be contraindicated with sedative medications. Individuals on anti-diabetes medications may require blood glucose monitoring. Consult your physician for more information.