Suggested Use: 4-6 capsules per day, in divided doses, with meals.
What Is It?
Nutrient 950® is a complete hypo-allergenic, nutrient rich, highly bioavailable multi-vitamin, multi-mineral and trace element supplement. It contains superior mineral cofactors and activated vitamins, and provides an excellent antioxidant profile. Nutrient 950 is also available in the following formulas: without iron; without copper and iron; without copper, iron and iodine; with Vitamin K; with N-acetyl-l-cysteine (NAC); and as the reduced potency formula, Nutrient 280®. Nutrient 950 was formulated exclusively for nutritionally oriented doctors who demand the highest quality multi-vitamin and mineral formula available for their patients.*
Uses For Nutrient 950® Optimal Health:
Nutrient 950 provides a high profile of free radical scavenging antioxidants important for cardiovascular, immune, and cellular health. The vitamins and minerals in this formula also support various physiological functions, including nervous system health, bone health, nutrient and hormone metabolism, and glucose utilization. This is a gentle, hypoallergenic formula, which is well tolerated by sensitive individuals.*
What Is The Source?
The nutrients found in Nutrient 950® are derived from the following:
- Beta carotene: Blakeslea trispora
- Lycopene: natural tomato concentrate
- Lutein: marigold flower extract
- Zeaxanthin: synthetic
- Vitamin C: corn dextrose fermentation
- Vitamin E: soybean
- Vitamin K (only Nutrient 950® with Vitamin K): synthetic (vitamin K1 and vitamin K2 (MK-4)) and natto
- (vitamin K2 (MK-7))
- Vitamin D3: cholesterol from wool fat (lanolin)
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine HCl): synthetic
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin): corn dextrose fermentation
- Niacinamide and Inositol hexaniacinate: synthetic
- Vitamin B5 (calcium pantothenate): synthetic
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxal HCl): synthetic
- Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin): corn dextrose fermentation
- Folic acid: synthetic
- Biotin: synthetic
- Minerals: naturally derived from limestoneSources of the mineral chelates include:
- Aspartate: synthetic
- Citrate: corn dextrose fermentation
- Glycinate: synthetic
- Picolinate: syntheticThere is no detectable GMO material in this product. † is a registered trademark of Kemin Industries, Inc. ††Zeaxanthin is sourced from OPTISHARP™ brand. OPTISHARP™ is a trademark of DSM Nutritional Products, Inc.
Pure Encapsulations recommends per 4-6 capsules per day, in divided doses, with meals.
Are There Any Potential Side Effects Or Precautions?,p>
At this time, there are no known side effects or precautions. If pregnant or lactating, consult your physician before taking this product.
Are There Any Potential Drug Interactions?
Nutrient 950 contains vitamin E, which may react with blood thinning medications. Consult your physician for more information. Vitamin K may be contra-indicated for individuals taking Coumadin/warfarin blood thinning medication.
For educational purposes only. Consult your physician for any health problems. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.