Suggested Use: Adults (Age 18 and above): As a dietary supplement, chew 1 tablet, 2 ‒ 4 times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.Teens (Ages 12 -17): Chew 1 tablet, twice daily. Not to exceed 2 tablets daily.Children (Ages 4-11): Chew 1 tablet daily. Not to exceed 1 tablet daily.
An advanced nutritional supplement that combines 10 powerfulnutrients including N,N-Dimethylglycine (DMG) and Larch Tree. It alsoincludes a purified D-fraction from Maitake Mushroom and Beta 1,3Glucans along with Vitamins D,C, E Zinc and Black Elderberry.*
Designed for anyone who would benefit from immune system support.*
About the Nutrients:
• Astragalus is a Chinese herb that has been extensively studied sincethe 1970’s for its ability to support the immune system.*
• Black Elderberry is a source of anthocyanidins that are thought tohave immune-modulating effects.*
• DMG, according to numerous studies, can help maintain a strongimmune system by supporting increased resistance to invadingmicroorganisms and enhancing antibody and lymphocyteproduction.*
• Larch Tree (Larix laricina) is a source of Arabinogalactans, whichsupport the immune system in its production of immune cellsand supporting healthy cell replications.*
• Maitake mushroom is a highly concentrated source of Beta-1,6-Glucans which research has found supports the body’s firstline of defense, including macrophages and natural killer cells.*Maitake D-Fraction® has been extensively researched, and is oneof the most comprehensive immune support ingredients available.*It is the only Maitake ingredient that has been approved by the FDAfor conducting phase 2 clinical studies (IND #54,589).*
• Beta-1,3-Glucans are shown to activate B-Cells and T-Cells.*Although derived from yeast it does not contain yeast proteins.The Beta Glucans are made from the cell walls of baker’syeast, which is then purified, and free of allergenic material.
• Vitamins C, E and DVitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that helps protect cells fromoxidative stress.* It also supports the production of antibodies, amajor function of the immune system.* Vitamin E is a powerfulantioxidant that supports the immune system in its functionto support natural (NK) cells and B cells by supporting theproduction of natural (NK) killer cells and supports the production ofB-cells which create antibodies.* Vitamin D is an immune systemmodulator to support healthy T Cell and macrophage responses.*
• Zinc is essential for a healthy immune system.* It is required for thedevelopment and activation of T-Lymphocytes, a kind of white bloodcell that helps fight infection.*