About Green Tea Extract
Modern Science + Traditional Herbal Wisdom Agree:
Green Tea (camellia sinensis) is more than simply an exotic beverage. Research has shown that Green Tea contains a powerful class of protective antioxidant flavonoids called polyphenol catechins that have been extensively studied and shown to offer superb protection against damaging free-radicals*.
One catechin in particular, EGCg has been the subject of intensive study because it also may interfere with abnormal cell growth*(1) The EGCg content of Pure Prescriptions Green Tea Extract is among the highest in the industry.
Green Tea May Also Have Positive Effects On:
- Blood pressure*
- Oxidation of harmful LDL cholesterol*
- Inhibiting damaging free-radicals*
- Promoting normal cell growth*
- It is also decaffinated and safe for long-term use. One capsule is roughly equivalent to four cups of green tea.
(1) Prevention… Green Tea Nutrition and Cancer (USA), 1996, 26/3 (325-335)