Suggested Use: 2 scoops, mixed in 8-10 oz water, 20 minutes before intense exercise. Take an additional 2-4 scoops during training or an event if needed
Helps replenish electrolytes lost during exertion; supports physical and mental stamina
- Combines sodium, chloride, potassium, calcium and magnesium to replenish electrolytes lost during exercise; supports muscle function, retains hydration, may lessen the perception of exertion*
- Provides glucose and maltodextrin, important pre-exercise sources of rapidly available energy; spares glycogen stores and delays fatigue*
- Contains the energizing cofactors malic acid and alpha ketoglutarate, both Krebs cycle intermediates* Includes vitamin C to protect muscles from free radicals generated during exercise and to enhance tissue recovery*
- Promotes mental focus under stressful conditions and may also help promote physical endurance with the amino acid l-tyrosine, a neurotransmitter precursor*
- Especially for strenuous or prolonged exercise at least 1–2 hours in length
- REFERENCE: Fulco CS, Kambis KW, Friedlander AL, et al. Carbohydrate supplementation improves time-trial cycle performance during energy deficit at 4,300-m altitude. J Appl Physiol. 2005 Sep;99(3):867-76.