Suggested Use: 3-6 capsules per day, in divided doses, with meals.
What Is It?
Synergistic combination of propionyl-l-carnitine, acetyl-l-carnitine, l-carnitine fumarate, ribose and CoQ10 to support muscle function and overall cardiovascular health.*
Uses For RiboCarnitine-Q10
• Facilitates the adaptation of skeletal muscle in individuals undergoing strenuous exercise with the patented synergistic combination of propionyl-l-carnitine, acetyll- carnitine and l-carnitine fumarate*
• Lessens muscle fatigue in individuals, regardless of degree of physical activity*
• Fuels Krebs cycle at the acetyl CoA level (acetyl-l-carnitine) and the succinyl-CoA level (propionyl-l-carnitine) to support energy production*
• Supports the transport and oxidation of fatty acids into the mitochondria (l-carnitine fumarate), providing an important source of muscular energy*
• Promotes adenosine triphosphate (ATP) production, providing energy for healthy skeletal muscle*
• Promotes healthy peripheral circulation and targets cardiac muscle function with propionyl-l-carnitine*
• Enhances mitochondrial function and energy production (ATP synthesis)*
• Supports healthy diastolic cardiac function with d-ribose*
What Is The Source?
Propionyl-l-carnitine, acetyl-l-carnitine and l-carnitine fumarate are synthetically derived. d-Ribose is derived from corn glucose fermentation. CoQ10 is obtained naturally from fermentation. Ascorbyl palmitate is derived from corn dextrose fermentation and palm oil. Hypoallergenic plant fiber is derived from pine cellulose.
Are There Any Potential Side Effects Or Precautions?
If pregnant or lactating, consult your physician before taking this product. L-carnitine and d-ribose have been associated with GI upset, vomiting, heartburn, diarrhea, or headache. Ribose may have a hypo-glycemic effect, which appears to be transient and clinically nonsignificant. It is advised that diabetics be closely supervised by their healthcare provider. Rarely, propionyl-l-carnitine has been associated with muscle weakness and angina. Consult your physician for more information.
Are There Any Potential Drug Interactions?
Carnitine and CoQ10 may be contra-indicated with blood thinning medications. Individuals on anti-hypertensive medications may require blood pressure monitoring. Consult your physician for more information.