Suggested Use: 4 capsules per day, in divided doses, with meals
What Is It?
Longevity Nutrients is designed to support healthy aging. It is a complete hypo-allergenic, nutrient rich, highly bioavailable multi-vitamin, multi-mineral and trace element supplement. The formula combines superior mineral cofactors, activated vitamins and antioxidants to support optimal health. These nutrients are blended with alpha-GPC and herbals extracts to offer additional support for cognitive function, macular integrity and cardiovascular health.*
Support for men and women over 60
- High potency, hypo-allergenic, vegetarian formula
- Activated vitamins and superior mineral chelates for optimal absorption
- Antioxidant support from naturally derived vitamin C, vitamin E, beta carotene, lycopene, lutein, zeaxanthin and alpha lipoic acid
- Contains vitamins K1 and K2 and 1,000 i.u. vitamin D3 for optimal bone and heart health*
- Smaller sized capsules Special Features:
- CognitivePro Complex Supports mental acuity and memory with ginkgo, bacopa and alpha-GPC. Provides targeted support for healthy brain cell function with Curcumin C3 Complex®.*
- CardioPhenol Complete Maintains healthy blood vessel function with polyphenols from pomegranate, red wine concentrate and grape seed extract.*
- MacularSynergy Extra Offers advanced macular and retinal protection with 10 mg lutein and 2 mg zeaxanthin. Synergistic cofactors include vitamin C, vitamin E, zinc and carotenoids.* What Is The Source? The nutrients found in Longevity Nutrients are derived from the following:Mixed carotenoids: Blakeslea trispora
Lycopene: natural tomato concentrate
Lutein††: marigold flower extract
Vitamin C: corn dextrose fermentation
Vitamin D3: cholesterol from wool fat (lanolin)
Vitamin E: soybean oil
Vitamin K1: synthetic
Vitamin K2†††: natto (soy)
Vitamin B1 (thiamine HCl): synthetic
Vitamin B2 (riboflavin): corn dextrose fermentation
Niacinamide and Niacin: synthetic
Vitamin B5 (calcium pantothenate): synthetic
Vitamin B6 (pyridoxal HCl): synthetic
Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin): corn dextrose fermentation
Folic acid: synthetic
Alpha lipoic acid: synthetic
Minerals: naturally derived from limestone
Sources of the mineral chelates include:
Citrate: corn dextrose fermentation
Glycinate: syntheticThere is no detectable GMO material in this product.Bacopa monniera extract is derived from the leaf and standardized to contain 20% bacosides A & B. Ginkgo biloba extract is derived from the leaf and standardized to contain 24% ginkgoheterosides and 6% terpene lactones.Alpha-GPC is derived from highly purified soy lecithin.Turmeric extract†††† is derived from Curcuma longa root and standardized to contain 95% curcuminoids.Red wine concentrate is derived from Vitis vinifera whole grape and standardized to contain 25% polyphenols.
Grape seed extract is derived from Vitis vinifera seed and standardized to contain 92% polyphenols.
Pomegranate extract is derived from Punica granatum L. whole fruit and standardized to contain 40% punicosides.
†††† Curcumin C3 Complex® is a registered trademark and patented product of Sabinsa Corporation.
†††† Mena Q7is a trademark of NattoPharma, Norway. ††
FloraGlo is a registered trademark of Kemin Industries, Inc.
† Zeaxanthin is sourced from OPTISHARP™ brand. OPTISHARP is a trademark of DSM Nutritional Products, Inc.
Are There Any Potential Side Effects Or Precautions?
Ginkgo, bacopa, alpha-GPC or curcumin have been associated with mild gastrointestinal upset, headache, dizziness, fatigue or allergic skin reactions. Consult your physician for more information.
Are There Any Potential Drug Interactions?
Ginkgo biloba, curcumin and grape seed are contra- indicated with blood thinning medications. Ginkgo biloba may be contra-indicated with certain anti-anxiety medications. Some studies have reported that ginkgo biloba and curcumin could affect that the liver breaks down medications through the cytochrome P450 system, theoretically altering the effects of these medications and possibly the dose needed for treatment. Consult your physician for more information.