Suggested Use: Take 6 tablets daily with water to activate easy-to-swallow tablet coating. May take 3 tablets twice daily. Best if taken with food.
Clinical Nutrients™ dietary supplements are comprehensive multivitamin and mineral supplements formulated with clinically effective levels of nutrients. The high potency combination of essential vitamins, minerals, and key nutrients are designed to meet the different needs of all age and gender groups.
- Age and gender specific formulas to meet nutrient needs of different life stages
- Optimal levels of nutrients, provided in their most bioavailable forms for easy assimilation†
- High quality, consistent products manufactured at an FDA registered drug establishment
- Specialized coating to ease swallowing
- Sensitive Stomach option available to meet individual needsHOW DOES IT WORK? Why Take Multivitamins Research shows that most Americans don’t get the recommended daily allowances of vitamins and minerals from their diets. And, busy lifestyles take a toll on nutrient stores of vitamins and minerals needed for optimal energy production and healthy stress management. Requirements for nutritional support of the body can be altered due to changes in nutritional availability, time commitments, stress levels and energy requirements that individuals may experience on a daily basis.
Water soluble nutrients such as the B-vitamins, vitamin C and certain minerals are not stored in the body, and so require constant replenishing. They’re required to support daily energy levels, to form neurotransmitters, hormones, and immune system substances, and to protect from the effects of stress, aging, occasional sleeplessness and oxidative stress.
Natural phytonutrients such as lutein, zeaxanthin, hesperidin and fruit extracts can round out the nutritional profile of a high-quality multiple.
Multivitamin and mineral supplements have been clinically shown to enhance many aspects of health. In order to provide optimal health benefits, the supplement must provide a full range of essential vitamins and minerals, at clinically effective levels, along with other nutrients that provide targeted support to the body’s organs and systems.
Most once-daily multivitamins are formulated to provide only the recommended daily allowances (RDA), which is defined as the minimum amount of a vitamin or mineral that is required to prevent a deficiency disease (i.e., scurvy, rickets). The RDAs are not necessarily the amount required for optimum health.
Clinical Nutrients™ multivitamins are formulated to provide essential nutrients for energy, bone support, digestion, vision, healthy aging, blood sugar metabolism, and immune health.
Making Multivitamins Easier to Swallow An online survey of 679 adults found that 40 percent of them had difficulty swallowing pills. Factors that affected the perceived difficulty in swallowing the pill included the size of the pill and the shape. Comprehensive multivitamins, by their very nature, can be large tablets.
To make Clinical Nutrients™ Daily Multiples easier to swallow, they are coated using OrganiGlide™ Technology. This unique, OrganiGlide coating is composed of organic spirulina and natural acacia gum that protects the nutrients from light and moisture while helping the tablet slide down the esophagus.