Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take one tablet with each meal, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- One of the most comprehensive enzyme supplements available today.*
- A broad-spectrum multiple enzyme formulation that contains 7 digestive enzymes along with ox bile, pancreas substance and betaine hydrochloride.
Digestive enzymes are beneficial for:
- Geriatric individuals (as we age, enzyme secretion decreases)*
- Those with jaw or teeth problems (improper chewing of food decreases enzyme secretion)*
- Those under stress*
- Those who overuse antacids (overuse of antacids can decrease enzyme effectiveness and secretion)*
- Those who eat a lot of fried, grilled or baked foods (foods prepared at high temperatures for long periods of time lose naturally occurring enzyme activity)*
- People with deficient digestive enzymes (those who lack digestive enzymes are more prone to digestive problems)*
- For use as a proteolytic enzyme supplement*
- All-Zyme™ places special emphasis on proteolytic enzymes, so that it can be used not only for digestive support, but also to support comfort and provide building blocks for injured tissues.*
- Digestive enzymes are secreted along the G.I. tract and are essential to the breakdown of foods, enabling nutrients to be absorbed into the bloodstream for use within the body.
Each enzyme in All-Zyme™ works on a specific substance in the body.
- Lipase enzymes help digest and assimilate fats.*
- Protease enzymes including bromelain, pepsin, trypsin and papain all digest proteins into smaller units (peptides and amino acids) for better absorption and utilization.*
- Ox Bile aids in fat digestion by emulsifying fats in the small intestine for fat absorption.*
- Amylase enzymes breakdown carbohydrates.*
- Cellulase enzymes digest fiber.*
- Betaine Hydrochloride provides a source of hydrochloric acid, which is not considered a digestive enzyme, but is necessary for the proper function of enzymes.
- Ox Bile and Pancreas Substance are enteric coated to ensure their release in the body at the proper digestive interval