Suggested Use: Take 1 capsule twice daily, or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
Ingestion of food interrupts the rather continuous propagating wave supporting intestinal motility. Gastric-intestinal migrating motor complex (MMC) is a cyclical response that involves four phases of which phase III is the most active. While the vagal innervation of the stomach is involved, the MMC carries the peristaltic contraction distally. Both alpha adrenergic and beta cholinergic receptors are implicated in proper function of motility. Motility Activator is a patented combination of artichoke (Cynara cardunculus) and ginger (Zingiber officinale) extracts which has been the subject of two human clinical trials.
Key product features:
- A unique, well-tolerated, clinically-studied prokinetic agent*
- Supports gastric emptying in a dose-dependent manner*1
- Contains a standardized extract of artichoke leaf Cynara cardunculus
- Supports gastrointestinal motility and transport*2
- Supports gastrointestinal restoration*2