Suggested Use: 1-3 scoops daily or as directed by your health care practitioner.
The Finest Biologically Active Protein
Naturally Contains The Highest Levels of Non-denatured Lactoferrin, Immunoglobulins, Active Peptides and Growth Factors.
Traditionally, even the most expensive dietary whey products have been the by-products of cheese production with definite limitations in preserving the complete biological activity of the whey proteins. The milk goes through a heating process (HTST [High Temperature Short Time] pasteurized [163° F, 30 seconds]), chemical modification and pH regulation to produce cheese. Each of these steps denatures (damages) the whey proteins. The denatured proteins are then filtered out and what remains is the undenatured proteins that have survived the processing. Some of these whey products are then referred to as cold process/undenatured.
ImmunoPro Rx® whey protein concentrate is a Primary Product, not a by-product. There is no cheese produced in any part of the manufacturing process. It is the result of years of work to perfect a system that produces only the highest quality milk whey protein. The process uses no chemical modification or pH regulation in the milk or whey production. The original milk proteins are intact and undenatured. The result is a superior product that contains exceptional amounts of the following important whey proteins including the vital protein bound fats that whey protein isolates remove.
ImmunePro Rx is made from milk that is Hormone Treatment Free *
The serving size is 5 grams, one scoop. 60 servings per container.
- Lactoferrin – 170 milligrams* per 5 grams. an iron-binding, iron-modulating protein that enhances iron absorption when needed, also anti-viral, anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Immunoglobulins – 805 milligrams* per 5 grams. contains numerous immune system benefits.
- Bovine Serum Albumin – along with Lactoferrin and Immunoglobulins contains generous amounts of Cysteine and Glutamine, precursors in Glutathione (GSH) production.
- Active Peptides – (specialized paired amino acids), exhibit a beneficial information transfer factor effect on the immune system as well as boosting intracellular Glutathione.
- Growth Factors – (growth promoting protein fractions) are contained within the protein bound fats. Their function is to: Regenerate all aged or injured cells in the body. Build and retain muscle. Burn fat for fuel. Repair DNA and RNA. Fight infections. Help regulate blood sugar and brain chemicals.