Provencal Zucchini Gratin
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 4 cups sliced zucchini (1/4-inch rounds)
- 2 medium plum tomatoes, diced (1/2-inch)
- 1 cup olives
- 1/4 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 2 tsp chopped thyme
- kosher salt and ground black pepper to taste (optional)
- 1/2 cup fresh breadcrumbs
- Heat olive oil in a medium sized sauté pan over medium high heat. Add zucchini and cook for 2-3 minutes until just tender. Stir in tomatoes, olives, goat cheese and thyme and remove from heat. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Spread mixture into a 11-inch by 7-inch shallow baking dish in one even layer. Top with breadcrumbs. Bake in a 450 degree F oven for 8-10 minutes until well-browned.
Copyright © 2018 Healthnotes, Inc. All rights reserved. www.healthnotes.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires December 2018.